[xsd-users] Re: FpML output is not being produced properly

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Apr 29 06:08:25 EDT 2011

Hi Cuneyt,

I tried to reproduce your error messages using the same compiler version.
I assume you are getting them when compiling xmldsig-core-schema.cc. Here
is what I tried. I compiled the schema like this:

xsd cxx-tree --hxx-suffix .h --cxx-suffix .cc --generate-serialization \
--type-naming ucc --namespace-map http://www.fpml.org/2009/FpML-4-7=fpml47 \
--namespace-map http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#=xmldsig \
xmldsig-core-schema.xsd

I then compiled the generated source file like this:

/opt/studio12u1/sunstudio12.1/bin/CC -Ixsd-3.3.0-i686-solaris/libxsd \
-Ixerces-c_2_8_0-x86-solaris-cc_5_7/include -features=no%conststrings \
-library=no%rwtools7 -erroff=nonewline -g -DSU_FEAT005 -DSU_TTRS \
-DSU_MKV -DSU_SOLARIS_8 -DRELEASE5 -DDEBUG -DRW_NO_OVERLOAD_SCHAR \
-DSUMMITBASE="V51" -c -KPIC -c xmldsig-core-schema.cc

I tried to use the same options/defines as you showed in one of your
previous emails.

However, with all this, I don't get any errors. Everything compiles
successfully.

If you are still getting the error, I will need the following from
you:

0. Confirm that you get the error when compiling xmldsig-core-schema.cc

1. The exact XSD command line used to compile xmldsig-core-schema.xsd

2. The exact CC command line used to compile xmldsig-core-schema.cc