[xsd-users] Can you help me about FpML with codesynthesis

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Apr 4 07:08:45 EDT 2011

Hi Roberto,

> Note: I attached the project that I have been using and xml file and
> xsd files.

Please in the future do not include any DLLs, executables, generated
code, images, etc. into attachments that you send to this mailing list.
Please see the Posting Guidelines for more information:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/support/posting-guidelines.xhtml

> I see many error because the exception is launched.

This is FAQ #1.1:

http://wiki.codesynthesis.com/Tree/FAQ

In your particular case, your xml_swap.xml contains the following:

xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.fpml.org/2005/FpML-4-2 ../fpml-main-4-2.xsd"

While the schemas are in the current directory. Try changing it to:

xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.fpml.org/2005/FpML-4-2 fpml-main-4-2.xsd"