[xsd-users] Serialization of a XML to a UNICODE file name

Constantin Iacobescu sir.costy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 10:09:26 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I am try to use a XSD binding of LandXML to read and write thous files.
But I have just get in trouble on trying to serialize the xml into a unicode
named file,
because the generated code is expecting a ostream and I need a wostream...

What can be done?
Have I miss some on the command line parameters?

The command line is this:
xsd cxx-tree --generate-serialization --generate-polymorphic
--generate-doxygen --generate-wildcard --generate-ostream --root-element-all
--char-type wchar_t --type-naming java --function-naming java
--namespace-map
http://www.landxml.org/schema/LandXML-1.2=LandXML_12LandXML-1.2.xsd

So I added the --char-type wchar_t for unicode support, but this is other
thing I think.

A bit of help will be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Constantin Iacobescu