[xsd-users] Compiling to multiple DLLs, duplicate symbols problem

Greg Carter greg at permedia.ca
Thu Mar 11 11:41:52 EST 2010

Hi Boris,

Just a note to let you know I've tried this out on both Windows and
Linux and everything is working correctly.  The only additional thing I
did was to add
#include <xsd/cxx/pre.hxx>
and
#include <xsd/cxx/post.hxx>
To all of my custom schema class cpp/cxx files and to most of other
files that used the generated classes.  Did this to turn off the
warnings generated by the Microsoft compiler.