[xsd-users] build problem

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Jun 28 12:24:55 EDT 2010

Hi Pietro,

Pietro Cerutti <gahr at gahr.ch> writes:

> I'm porting xsdcxx (and all its dependent packages) to FreeBSD, and have
> this error while building the examples.

The driver.cxx file in the XPath example will only work with Xerces-C++
3-series. If you want to use Xerces-C++ 2-series, you will need to
replace it with the driver-2.cxx file that can be found in the same
directory.

You also need the XQilla library to build this example.

> I have tried with xerces-c 2.7, 2.8 and 3.1.1.

What kind of errors do you get with 3.1.1? Also, which version of
XQilla are you using with this version of Xerces-C++?