[xsd-users] gcc visibility, serializer-map and typeinfo

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Jun 25 18:28:22 EDT 2010

Hi Benjamin,

Benjamin Schindler <bschindler at inf.ethz.ch> writes:

> The problem seems to be that I include another Schema, which is compiled
> with this option: --extern-xml-schema "Schema.h". Probably, the files
> get included before schema.h and this is why I get these warnings.

I am not sure I understand your setup completely. To make it work
you will need to make sure the following rules are satisfied:

1. Create a header for the XML Schema namespace using the --generate-
   xml-schema option. The invocation of the compiler should also
   include the --export-xml-schema and --export-symbol options.

2. All other schemas, across every DLL and executable, should be
   compiled with the --extern-xml-schema option to include the
   header file generated on step (1).

Let me know if you are still getting the warnings after following
these rules.