[xsd-users] XSD 3.3.0 Example Problems

Bidski bidski at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jun 21 17:42:45 EDT 2010

Hi Boris,

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately neither of those 2 options worked, I
even tried combining both of them. If I escape the / (anyType=\/type_base)
all that comes out in the file is typedef \ type;

My google searching also turns up nothing. I think this is either a problem
with XSD.exe running under MSYS or something to do with MSYS itself as this
happens even if I copy and paste the XSD.exe command into the prompt.

Are you able to tell me ho that line should read and I will just copy and
paste it into place?

Regards
Bidski