[xsd-users] cxx-parser: run time difficulties with KML21.xsd

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Jun 9 03:41:35 EDT 2010

Hi David,

David White <dawhite32 at gmail.com> writes:

> Sorry to be a pest - something is still amiss.  Can you confirm
> whether you compiled this file and parsed a sample kml file?
> After compiling, I am still getting the error message
>
> error: Unknown element 'kml'

You seem to have accidently removed the namespace declaration attribute:

xmlns="http://earth.google.com/kml/2.1"

If I add it back (see the attached document), I get the following:

kml.xml:26:7 error: element 'Style' is not allowed for content model
'All(NetworkLinkControl?,Feature?)'

If I remove the Style element, I get the following:

name: Jerilderie
styleUrl: #obi-normal
string: 145.72925,-35.3565,16000.0

> I added true to the list of arguments passed to the ml_schema::document
> constructor in your kml21-pdriver.cxx.

Yes, this is needed and I forgot to do that. I re-uploaded the fixed
version.