[xsd-users] how to achieve XPath support

Toby Ealden toby.ealden at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 07:41:35 EDT 2010

Hi

I can't seem to find any clear information about whether/how XPath is
supported. The documentation implies it is, and I've seen this example (
http://www.codesynthesis.com/~boris/blog/2009/05/18/running-xpath-on-cxx-tree-object-model/)
but it seems to be using something called XQilla to provide the xpath
support.

What I'm trying to do is locate a node in the tree using xpath and cast up
to the C++ class, change a value and then write the data back. I'm clear on
how to do all of this except for the first bit - locate a node in the tree
using xpath.

Is this possible and if so can anybody give me step by step instructions of
how to achieve it, for example - 'install xqilla, configure this, link with
library xyz.lib etc'.

Many thanks in advance!

Toby