[xsd-users] Failing to parse XML document generated with the same code.

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Sat Sep 19 12:13:34 EDT 2009

Hi Juan,

Juan Pablo Perez <juanpablo.perez at gmail.com> writes:

> The files are all on the same directory and I don't get any more
> errors or warning that the ones on my previous email.

Hm, that's getting interesting. Just to make sure that we are
talking about the same code, can you try this test:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/~boris/tmp/test.tar.gz

I build it like this:

$ xsd cxx-tree --generate-serialization xml1.xsd
$ g++ *.cxx -lxerces-c

If you still get the errors, can you let me know more about
your setup (OS, compiler, Xerces-C++ and their versions) so
that I could try to reproduce this.

Also can you try to run one of the Xerces-C++ examples on
the output XML, for example:

$ DOMCount -v=always -n -s -f xml1.xml