[xsd-users] Enabling the Full Checking parameter on the Xerces Parser

Duncan Blair duncan.blair at scu.edu.au
Fri Sep 11 03:05:02 EDT 2009

Hi Boris,

Thanks for the quality reply.  It seems obvious now you say it.  I will
rethink my approach.

Thanks again,

Duncan

--
Duncan Blair
B.InfTech(Software Engineering)

* Technical Officer
Southern Cross University
  - Faculty of Health and Applied Science
  -- School of Health and Human Science

Office: M.1.30 (M block, Coffs Harbour Campus)

Email: duncan.blair at scu.edu.au
Phone(International): +61 2 6659 3064
Phone(Australia): 02 6659 3064
Fax(International): +61 2 6659 3202