[xsd-users] Some difficulties with GML/CityGML Tree Parser generation : a bug?

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Oct 22 11:50:10 EDT 2009

Hi Erwann,

Erwann HOUZAY <erwann.houzay at ign.fr> writes:

> Validation doesn't work:  unable to connect to the xsd...

You can change the XML file (as well as the CityGML schemas) to use the
local copies of the GML and CityGML schemas. Or, you can preload them
before parsing (see the 'caching' example in the examples/cxx/tree/
directory) in which case the remote URLs will be ignored.

> Is the socket configuration care about trhe system proxy configuration
> under windows?

Hm, I am not sure about that. You will need to check the Xerces-C++
documentation.