[xsd-users] Re: Help me: VC pro and VC express generate different XML

James Mei jxmei3 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 11:00:25 EDT 2009

Hi Boris

Thanks for the reminder and suggestion.

I have restored the containers.hxx and now VC++ express, VC++ pro, BCB 2009,
BCB 2010 all works. Anything prior to (including) BCB2007 will have
problems.

I think the schemas that I am using is consider moderately complex. Even the
xbinder, XML Data Binder (Borland) cannot generate a good working C++ code.
I have tested XSD last year and it was giving problem on the same set of
schemas. Now XSD is much better and providing a fully working and user
friendly interface. Maybe you can do some testing on Borland 2009, 2010
compilers and add them to your supported list.

Best regards
James