[xsd-users] Problems Generanting XML with Optional Tag

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Mar 26 23:42:51 EDT 2009

Hi Leandro,

Leandro Maia <maiabhmg at gmail.com> writes:

> I have a XSD and the CXX and HXX files generated by CodeSynthesis
> tool... Everything works fine, but, SOMETIMES, when I generate the
> output, the tool generate a XML that is not according to the XSD.

We will need to see the code that generates the XML to figure out
what the problem is. My guess is that you set a 'filhos' object
without adding its (required) 'identificador' sub-objects.

> The XSD, XML with problem, CXX and HXX are attached.

You don't need to send the generated .cxx and .hxx files since they
are big and we can easily generate them from the schema. For this
and other posting guidelines see:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/support/posting-guidelines.xhtml