[xsd-users] prgram crashes on deletion xsd::cxx::tree::optional instance

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Mar 23 10:39:00 EDT 2009

Hi Jan,

Jan Klimke <jan.klimke at hpi.uni-potsdam.de> writes:

> This does not happen every time whe i call delete on a csd-generated
> object instance.
>
> Do you have any hint where i could have a look at?

It is quite hard to end up with the same object being owned by two
or more object models (and thus deleted twice) in C++/Tree. So I
would say the most likely cause is memory corruption somewhere in
your application. Try to run it under a memory access checker, such
as Valgrind on Linux/UNIX. Also, if you can create a test case that
reproduces this problem under Linux, I can take a look.