[xsd-users] Need some help

Vinaya Shrestha vinayashrestha at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 06:21:04 EDT 2009

Hello,       I am trying to generate a C++ class from XML document. My XML
document is more complex, so I'll put my problem by putting op an analogous
statement here.
For instance, here's the XML document.
<club>
      <member>
             <id/>
             <name>
             <dob>
      </member>

      <member>
             <id/>
             <name>
             <dob>
      </member>
</club>

I created the skeleton class by using xsd command and inherited from the
skeleton class to create concrete class. Here, Club and Member are XML
complexTypes.
So two classes club_pskel and member_pskel have been created. MY concrete
classes are as follows:

class Member_pimpl:public Member_pskel
{
        private:
               string id;
               string name;
               string dob;
};

class Club_pimpl:public Club_pskel
{
        private:
               Member_pimpl Member;  // the Member object is a member of
Club class
};

I have used these two classes to store the XML information. Things were
fine, when there was a single member node. But as I added up more member
nodes, I could not figure out how to store all the Member nodes. Little help
on that subject would be very nice.