[xsd-users] Receiving a build-0.3/bootstrap.make error during xsd build on mac

Bert Wagner bertwagner at bertwagner.com
Tue Mar 10 12:06:39 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I am having trouble building xsd and can't make sense of the error I'm
getting.  I downloaded the xsd-3.2.0.tar.bz2 source and followed the build
instructions at
http://www.codesynthesis.com/projects/xsd/extras/build-unix.xhtml, but I
receive the following error:

../build/bootstrap.make:8: build-0.3/bootstrap.make: No such file or
> directory
> make: *** No rule to make target `build-0.3/bootstrap.make'.  Stop.

I am stuck at this point and do not know what I should do to in order to get
xsd to build.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Best,
Bert