[xsd-users] taxonomy issue

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Mar 2 08:03:24 EST 2009

Hi Chang,

Chang Chen <Chang_Chen at sonic.com> writes:

>   static
>   const ::xsd::cxx::tree::type_factory_initializer< 0, char, ~~superman_base~~ >
>   _xsd_superman_base_type_factory_init (
>     "superman",
>     "http://www.codesynthesis.com/people");
>
> Should rename to
>
>   static
>   const ::xsd::cxx::tree::type_factory_initializer< 0, char, ~~superman~~ >
>   _xsd_superman_base_type_factory_init (
>     "superman",
>     "http://www.codesynthesis.com/people");

I assume you are customizing the superman type. If so, then, yes, this
is a known bug in 3.2.0 that has been fixed for the next release. There
is a pre-release binary for Windows with this fixed:

http://codesynthesis.com/~boris/tmp/xsd-3.3.0.a4-i686-windows.zip

I can also build you one for GNU/Linux if you would like.

Thanks for reporting this!