[xsd-users] dynamic xs:include's in schemas

Benjamin Schindler bschindler at inf.ethz.ch
Thu Jun 4 07:33:14 EDT 2009

Hi

We're building a client-server system which uses xml to pass the data
around. We use xsd to access and parse the data which is being passed
around.
Now the idea of a plugin-system came up. Right now, the main schema used
for validation just has an include for every part component of the
system like this:
    <xs:include
schemaLocation="../../../views/views/schema/ScatterSettings.xsd" />
Now when I dynamically load a plugin, I cannot hardcode these includes
into the xsd anymore.
Is there a way to tell the parser about more includes in any way without
actually modifying the xsd directly on disk?

Thanks
Benjamin Schindler