[xsd-users] RE: CIS/2 schema

Gennady Khokhorin gkhokhorin at coade.com
Tue Nov 18 09:47:02 EST 2008

Sorry, Boris, subject line in my email was confusing.
And thanks for info. Mentioned schema (in EXPRESS language) in theory
covered all industry standards (architect, civilian, construction,
aviation, ...) and I was hoping somebody on the List could suggest
LISP/EXPRESS to XSD converter.
Happy programming!