[xsd-users] xercer compilin error (Wrapper4InputSource)

gabriele.zanetti at ing.unibs.it gabriele.zanetti at ing.unibs.it
Wed Jun 25 04:27:56 EDT 2008

Hi,
I'm trying to use xsd 3.0.0 and xerces 2.8.0 to create some cxx and hxx file from a XML schema that I'll use in a bigger project. I'm using win2000.

There's some problem compiling the code (with Eclipse): I've a lot of "undefined reference" where there's a "::xercesc::Wrapper4InputSource" calling. In other point of the code, there are lines like "::xercesc::DOMDocument" that run without any problem.

I'm using the binary code of both the package including in my project the libraries of xerces and the xsd's header file needed.

then, I tryed to follow the instruction in http://www.codesynthesis.com/projects/xsd/extras/build-windows.xhtml
but I can't go beyond the "Libcult" point (using all the libcult version I founded: 1.2.0 , 1.3.0, 1.4.0)

how

thanks