[xsd-users] Problem with extension of complexType with simpleContent with required attribute

Ray Lischner rlischner at proteus-technologies.com
Wed Jun 11 14:15:37 EDT 2008

Thank you. The patch works perfectly. I hope that we will be able to move to version 3 sometime this year. We move slowly, sometimes, but this also reflects how solid and reliable 2.3.1 is.

Ray Lischner,
Senior Member of Technical Staff
133 National Business Pkwy, Ste 150         t. 443.539.3448
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701                c. 301.377.7390
rlischner at proteus-technologies.com          f. 443.539.3370

This electronic message and any files transmitted with it contain information which may be privileged and/or proprietary. The information is intended for use solely by the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please advise the sender by reply email or by telephone (443.539.3400) and delete the message.