[xsd-users] XSD/e 2.1.0 released

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Jun 11 09:19:45 EDT 2008

Hi,

We have released XSD/e 2.1.0. XSD/e is our embedded/mobile systems
version of XSD.  Major new features in this release include support
for XML Schema polymorphism (xsi:type and substitution groups),
support for delegation-based implementation reuse in addition to
inheritance-based, automatic generation of sample serializer
implementations and test drivers, support for parser and serializer
reuse after an error, and the file-per-type compilation mode in
addition to file-per-schema.

For a complete list of new features in this release refer to the
announcement on the xsde-announcements mailing list:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/pipermail/xsde-announcements/2008/000003.html