[xsd-users] Accessors for sequences

Manav Rathi manav.rathi at incainformatics.com
Mon Jun 2 00:26:33 EDT 2008

> I guess we could add a bunch more options (we already have almost a
> hundred options for the C++/Tree mapping so a few more, a few less,
> I am sure nobody will notice ;-)).

Why don't you yourself use XML for program options? Considering the fact
that your tools enable hundreds to xml'ify their applications, it is kind of
odd that xsd doesn't read XML input itself.

And imagine how much fun it'd be for you to generate the input.xsd schema
for xsd.exe using xsd.exe. But how will you specify the input for the first
input.xsd? Hmm...

> --one-accessor-regex
> --one-modifier-regex
>
> --opt-accessor-regex
> --opt-modifier-regex
>
> --seq-accessor-regex
> --seq-modifier-regex
>
> I've added this to my TODO list. If you would like to start using
> these new options I can probably implement them on Monday and build
> you a pre-release binary. Let me know if you would like that.

Sure. No need to rush, though.

> And thanks for the suggestion.

You're welcome :)