[xsd-users] llink issues

Matt Burnham mburnham at gblsys.com
Tue Jul 22 16:21:23 EDT 2008

I'm having the same problem reported here
(http://www.codesynthesis.com/pipermail/xsd-users/2008-January/001427.html),
except it's with my own  project rather than the examples (which compile
and link fine using the xerces-8.0 libs).

I'm using version 3.0 and the project was originally created with VS
2003 then was converted to VS 2005.  When I link using the xerces-8.0
libraries, I get "unresolved external symbol" errors, but it links (and
runs) fine using the xerces-7.1 libraries.  I've checked and only have
the xerces libs that came with XSD and have the "Treat wchar_t as
Built-in Type" option set to "yes".

I use the following xsd command line options:
    --root-element --namespace-map --generate-inline --generate-ostream
--generate-serialization

Thanks,
-matt