[xsd-users] Parsing Question

Bryan Wilcox azbwilcox at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 12:09:15 EDT 2008

Thanks.  That looks more like what I was looking for.  But what we do is load the schemas from a Windows resource file into a xerces DOMInputSource using a std::string and then use the DomBuilder's loadGrammar to load that schema input source into the parser.  I searched through the CodeSynthesis code and didn't see any obvious way to do this.  I appreciate your feedback.

Sincerely,
Bryan