[xsd-users] Code Synthesis use question

Bryan Wilcox azbwilcox at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 16:15:01 EDT 2008

Hello,
    I am new to this list and using Code-Synthesis.  I had a question I came across trying work with some code generated by the tool.  I have a data item in my schema that is represented by xsd:anySimpleType.  In the generated code this is represented by an object of type "typedef ::xsd::cxx::tree::simple_type< type > simple_type;"  I am trying to find an object in a list that has a value in this field based on a string I want to compare it to.  However, I am having problems doing comparisons on the objects based on simple_type.  I was hoping someone could help me figure out what I am doing wrong and I don't see any examples of how to do this in the documentation.  In the standard library equivalent, what I would like to be able to do is do a std::set find operation on this container and pass in the string value as a key.  Is this possible?

Thanks,
Bryan