[xsd-users] Seg Fault

Prather, Ryan C SSgt USAF AFSPC SYAG/SED Ryan.Prather at peterson.af.mil
Mon Feb 4 16:43:14 EST 2008

Manager is fine...it has a memory address, but gramPool is "(nil)".

I commented out as many of the other parsers as I could and still got
the same error.

I will work on the strip down version, but it will take me a while.

I created a second parser off the same schema and XML doc and it works
just fine.  I going to remove the current one and putting that one in
it's place and see what that does.

SSgt Prather