[xsd-users] Seg Fault

Prather, Ryan C SSgt USAF AFSPC SYAG/SED Ryan.Prather at peterson.af.mil
Mon Feb 4 11:10:06 EST 2008

I am getting a segmentation fault when trying parse a particular
document.  The last executable line is in the following Xerces
functions:

inline SAX2XMLReader * XMLReaderFactory::createXMLReader( MemoryManager
*const manager, XMLGrammerPool *const gramPool)
{
	return (SAW2XMLReader *)(new (manager)
SAX2XMLReaderImpl(manager, gramPool));
}

It will run the document.pre function, but when trying to run
document.parse it hits this error.  It is not even going into the
document to parse it.  There are other parsers that run prior to this
that run just fine.  I have 6 parsers and this is the last one to run.
The other ones run just fine.  Any ideas?

Ryan