[xsd-users] How to use changes to libxsd?

Debbie Campbell debcamp6415 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 12:06:49 EST 2008

We need to do Xinclude.  It seemed straight forward to change the
appropriate files in libxsd to add a flag 'do_xinclude' and turn on the
fgXercesDoXinclude based on that flag.  It works fine with the example
programs changed to do <xi:include>. in the instance documents.  What needs
to happen to use it external of the xsd tree?  There doesn't appear to be a
libxsd that gets built, or any objs that get built which the examples are
linking with so there is something fundamental I'm missing.

Thanks!

Debbie Campbell