[xsd-users] Questions about Default Value and Debug

kun lv lvkun2006 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 00:17:24 EDT 2008

Hi,
I have a large XSD file and generate code from
it(with --generate-default-ctor ). I don't set all value for every element
,but when I run the program, It throw exception. I want to know if I can
find a method allow me not set all value for every element.
And I also want to know if the code generated by xsd could output the some
log for debugging. The exception infomation is so brief that I can't find
where cause the error.
In the end, how can i output the structure to wstring. It seems like it can
only use the stringstream not wstringstream.
Thank you very much.