[xsd-users] about cxx-tree generated include file

Lixuesong givemenews at tom.com
Wed Apr 2 00:24:47 EDT 2008

I have a xsd file my.xsd with following segment:

<xsd:import namespace="http://www.liz.com/lizgen" schemaLocation="../general/lizgen.xsd"/>

and compiling the xsd file using the following command:
xsd cxx-tree --generate-serialization  --hxx-suffix .h --cxx-suffix .cpp my.xsd

and I found in generated my.h file, there is a line:

#include "../general/lizgen.h"

in fact, I finally put my.h and lizgen.h in the same directory, so such a including will raise a failure when compiling using g++.

so, would you let me have a choice to produce my.h with:
#include "lizgen.h"

instead of
#include "../general/lizgen.h" ?