[xsd-users] xml-schema exceptions.

Balasubramanyam, Shivakumar sbalasub at qualcomm.com
Wed Sep 5 08:10:23 EDT 2007

Hi,

I get the following exception and am trying to find out what the
possible cause for this exception,

Received an xml_schema exceptionno type information available for type
'http://mediaflo.qualcomm.com/distribution/example#LibraryDIType'

The example document is below,

<dist:diUpdateMsg
xsi:schemaLocation="http://mediaflo.qualcomm.com/distribution/example
librarydi.xsd" xmlns:dist="http://mediaflo.qualcomm.com/distribution"
xmlns:example="http://mediaflo.qualcomm.com/distribution/example"

        <dist:catalog>

                <dist:diInformation instance="0" diType="String"
version="String"/>

        </dist:catalog>

        <dist:item xsi:type="example:LibraryDIType" instance="0"
version="String" diType="String">

                <example:catalog>

                        <example:book id="ID_1" available="true">

                                <example:isbn>0</example:isbn>

                                <example:title
lang="en-us">String</example:title>

                                <example:genre>romance</example:genre>

                                <example:author>

<example:name>String</example:name>

<example:born>1967-08-13</example:born>

<example:died>1967-08-13</example:died>

                                </example:author>

                        </example:book>

                </example:catalog>

        </dist:item>

</dist:diUpdateMsg>

I can send the complete example if needed.

Thanks,

Shiva