[xsd-users] Attempting to access attribute xml:base.

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Sep 4 14:52:39 EDT 2007

Hi Jeroen,

Jeroen N. Witmond [Bahco] <jnw at xs4all.nl> writes:

> > I took a look and it appears there are some constructs in both 2.3.1
> > and 3.0.0 that prevent anyType from being customized. I am going to
> > try and fix this for the next release. I can also build you a pre-
> > release binary if you would like to give it a try before the release.
>
> I would like that, but there is no big hurry. :)

Ok, I've fixed the problem and also added the 'comments' example in
examples/cxx/tree/custom/ which customizes the anyType in order to
preserve/manipulate XML comments.

I've built a pre-release GNU/Linux binary (hopefully that's what you
are using) for you to test:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/~boris/tmp/xsd-3.1.0.a1-i686-linux-gnu.tar.bz2

Let me know if you encounter any problems.