[xsd-users] Schema Validation

Balasubramanyam, Shivakumar sbalasub at qualcomm.com
Fri Oct 26 16:47:57 EDT 2007

> 2.	Use Code Synthesis with schema validation that would require
> schema files.

This is the most commonly used approach and is discussed in detail
in Section 5.1.

Boris, I would prefer this for now. However, I have one additional
question.

Let's say, I have the schemas in

/opt/schemas/namespace1/namespace2/schemafile1.xsd

/opt/schemas/namespace1/namespace2/schemafile2.xsd

And the XML document contains
http://someurl/namespace1/namespace2/schemafile1.xsd

How do I pass this information to xsd/tree parser?

One way is,

	1. schemafilepath = full schema path - "http://url/"
	2. absolutepath = /opt/schemas + schemafilepath.

Is there another easier way to specify that the root schema location is
X. Find the schema in the location?

Thanks,
Shiva