[xsd-users] Which xsd compiler option could I use in order to isolate a redefine symbol within a namespace

WAUTIER Marc marc.wautier at eurocontrol.int
Tue May 22 06:25:37 EDT 2007

Hello gents,

The XML schema I'm using is defined by a third party.

When compiling the files generated by the xsd compiler, I get the following error message :

Error 173: "AIXM-Features.hxx", line 404 # Redefined symbol 'SpecialDateType'; previously defined at ["/cm/vobs/esc/ESC/KERNEL/sources/include/SpecialDateState.h", line 29].

Which xsd compiler option could I use in order to isolate the offending declaration within a namespace or to rename  the offending declaration ?

I tried the following without success:

   xsd cxx-tree --anonymous-regex /SpecialDateType/EradSpecialDateType/ --anonymous-regex-trace ${FILE}
   xsd cxx-tree --custom-type-regex /SpecialDateType/EradSpecialDateType/ ${FILE}

I hope you might help me.

Regards,
Wautier Marc

Contractor - CFMU/DEVD/DC

EUROCONTROL - CFMU*   *    +32 (0)2 729.97.38
Rue de la fusée, 96                                    Fax   +32 (0)2 729.90.22
B-1130Bruxelles - Brussel   **   * marc.wautier at eurocontrol.int
Belgium

____

This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on the part of EUROCONTROL, unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard copy.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.