[xsd-users] Streaming

Vincent Jacques vincent at vincent-jacques.net
Tue May 15 14:10:53 EDT 2007

Hello,

I've just downloaded XSD, and it seems to fit most of my needs.

On http://www.codesynthesis.com/products/xsd/ in the advantages of
C++/Parser, I can read "Perform immediate processing as parts of the
document become available (streaming)" I'm very interested by this
feature, but I'm not yet able to use it.

I use xsd with the default xerces parser.

Basicaly, my xml document will come from a std::istream and I'm testing
with std::cin for the moment. I use the xml_schema::document::parse
method which takes a std::istream.

My problem is that I have to close the stream (with Ctrl+D under Linux)
before any parse event is trigered.

What have I missed ?

Many thanks,
--
Vincent Jacques

"S'il n'y a pas de solution, c'est qu'il n'y a pas de problème"
         Devise Shadok