[xsd-users] Customizing Types problem

Bradley Beddoes beddoes at intient.com
Thu Mar 15 05:53:39 EDT 2007

Hi Boris and Ray,
You will both have to forgive me I had tried this originally and it
compiled both schema hence changing creating the dual custom types.

I have just tried this again now and it works fine, obviously last night
I was running a different command which I thought was this :(.

I appreciate the help from both of you, thanks very much.

regards,
Bradley

--
Bradley Beddoes