[xsd-users] Parser still fetches schema with xsd::flags::don ¹ t_validate

Mark Watson mark at digitalfountain.com
Wed Mar 14 15:35:32 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have an XML instance document which references its schema via HTTP.
Although I have set xsd::flags::dont_validate, the parser still fetches the
schema over HTTP. This is the default xerces behaviour as described in
http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/faq-parse.html#faq-28

Is there a way to disable this from xsd ? I know I could parse the document
to a Xerces DOM document myself (cf http://wiki.codesynthesis.com/Tree/FAQ),
in which case I can disable the feature myself, but aside from this I have
no reason to be concerned about the DOM and Xerces, so it would be nice to
do this from the xsd interface.

Regards,

Mark