[xsd-users] annotation documentation -> Doxygen comment

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Mar 7 13:28:44 EST 2007

Hi Ray,

Ray Lischner <rlischner at proteus-technologies.com> writes:

> The most useful new feature (to me, at least) would be to copy
> annotation documentation into Doxygen-formatted comments in the
> generated code.

This shouldn't be too difficult to do. I just need to find some
time ;-).

BTW, are you still interested in the polymorphic binary
insertion/extraction? I send an email the other day with a
brief overview of how I am planning to fix it. I would
appreciate it if you could take look and check if there are
any problems with this approach and your usage scenario.

thanks,