[xsd-users] problem with xsd-2.3.1-hppa-hpux

Samiksha Rajput samiksha.rajput at tcs.com
Thu Jun 21 06:09:16 EDT 2007

Hi ,

I have downloaded  xsd-2.3.1-hppa-hpux .

I have HP UX 11.11
       Compiler aCC  3.63   64 bit

 xerces is built with -AA option   .

I am able to build the code but at run time I am getting following error.
/usr/lib/dld.sl: Unresolved symbol: typeid__XT9exception_ (data)  from
/xerces-c-src_2_7_0/lib/libxerces-c.sl.27
Abort(coredump)

Please help me.

Thank you

Samiksha Vijaysinha Rajput