[xsd-users] help about XSD

jerome.martinet at mpsa.com jerome.martinet at mpsa.com
Mon Jun 11 09:53:18 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm working on a project named Autosar. I have the XSD file (which you can
find here :http://autosar.org/download/AUTOSAR_xsd.zip) and I want to
generate C++ code using your tools XSD with Visual studio 2005 express.

I generated the code but I can't access to elements I need
(ATOMiC-SOFTWARE-COMPONENT for example)

I have a constructor on the class AUTOSAR but nothing on ELEMENTS , how can
I use a link between this two elements ?
I read documentation and samples but I didn't found any information about
how to use your tool with the mark-up <xsd:group> and I didn't understood
how to choice the entry point.

The command I use is :
xsd cxx-tree --show-classification --parts 8 --parts-suffix _part
--generate-inline --generate-ostream --namespace-map
http://autosar.org=NS_AUTOSAR --morph-anonymous --generate-serialization
../XSD/Autosar.xsd

Can you help me ?
Thanks for your tools .