[xsd-users] Example of Anonymous Types

Lester Memmott lmemmott at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 14:39:41 EDT 2007

Boris,

Regarding:
>Another, a more serious problem, in leaving anonymous types is
>the potential code bloat. Consider, for example, this schema:

I completely agree with you.  When doing quick-and-easy work I'll probaby stick with the schema creation tools provided in MSVC 2005.  If you know of any others, I'd be interested.  When doing product quality schemas, especially any work that would be seen by a customer, I would probably handcraft and fine tune them including the use of named types.

Thanks,
Lester