[xsd-users] File Closing

Prather, Ryan C SSgt DMSG/WMTS Ryan.Prather at afspc.af.mil
Mon Jul 16 11:31:17 EDT 2007

In the implementation that we are using xsd we have created a class that
we can call multiple parsers in a threaded approach so I have a two-fold
question.  Is xsd/xerces thread-safe?  2. We are getting an error "Type
XMLPlatformException, message: Could not close the file", does xsd use a
static or dynamic file handle to reading the files?  When and where is
the file closed?  Would there be a way that I can call the file closer
to close the file within say the post of the root tag?  Thanks.

Ryan