[xsd-users] Xerces Solaris issue

Prather, Ryan C SSgt DMSG/WMTS Ryan.Prather at afspc.af.mil
Tue Jul 10 14:44:16 EDT 2007

I am having an issue when I am trying to compile my code on the Solaris.
It works find on Windows, but I am getting a whole bunch of "static
member ... must be defined in the program".  They are all either data
members or objects of some type.  The errors all say that they are
coming from the test driver file that XSD genereated.  I made sure to
include all the directories that Xerces and XSD use (bin, lib, libxsd,
and include).  I downloaded the latest version of Xerces.  Any ideas?

Ryan