[xsd-users] Question about xsd

Gregorio Arvilla Gregorio.Arvilla at epvgroup.com
Fri Jan 26 12:30:18 EST 2007

Hello Boris,

It is finally working. Here is an example:

[/users/greg/xsd_codeSynthesis/xsd-2.3.1-hppa-hpux/examples/cxx/tree/hello]
[bilbo][greg] ./driver hello.xml
Hello, sun!
Hello, moon!
Hello, world!

I created a makefile for the HP-UX version of make to build this example
and a change I had to make was to add -AA and -lstd_v2 to the linker, otherwise
it would give me a lot of unresolved symbols.

Thank you very much for all your help!!!!

Gregorio