[xsd-users] Question about xsd

Gregorio Arvilla Gregorio.Arvilla at epvgroup.com
Tue Jan 23 18:09:16 EST 2007

Hi Boris,

Please ignore the previous message, the one about the compiler errors.
I used a cast to bool and it seems to work. Now I would like to ask
you about something else. When I try to run the executable this is
what I get:

[/users/greg/xsd_codeSynthesis/xsd-2.3.1-hppa-hpux/examples/cxx/tree/hello]
[bilbo][greg] ./a.out
/usr/lib/dld.sl: Unresolved symbol: typeid__XT9exception_ (data)  from ../../../../../xerces-c-src_2_7_0/lib/libxerces-c.sl.27
Abort(coredump)

Thank you

Gregorio