[xsd-users] compliation error

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Jan 9 13:09:44 EST 2007

Hi Othman,

Please keep xsd-users CC'ed to your future replies. This way others
who may have a similar problem will be able to find the answer in
the archives.

Othman Fathy <othman.fathy at gmail.com> writes:

>  I like the first option, How can I use char insteady of wchar_t is there a
> switch or directive I have to use?

Hm, char is the default. You actually need to use "--char-type wchar_t"
to get wchar_t. Can you check that you are not passing this option when
compiling your schemas?

Another thing to check is that you do not include any headers from
the libxsd library before the generated headers.