[xsd-users] build problems

Ray Lischner rlischner at proteus-technologies.com
Wed Feb 28 10:17:10 EST 2007

I am trying to build xsd from source. I am trying to use the installed ACE, Boost, and Xerces libraries.
I supply the necessary -I options for C++ preprocessor options and -L options for C++ linker options. The make stops after processing/restriction/processor.cxx with no error message.

I tried to cd into the xsd directory and run make, and then I get an error:

No rule to make target: -lboost_filesystem

In the past, I've always used the development version of Boost, ACE, and Xerces, but this time I'm trying to use the official, corporate, installed, and supported libraries.

With the fancy build system, I can't debug or workaround this problem easily, and can't proceed.
--
Ray Lischner, Proteus Technologies