[xsd-users] parsing without xsd file

Debora Vanni debora.vanni at tvblob.com
Tue Oct 31 09:10:34 EST 2006

Hi !
I have this problem:
we have an xml message in memory(not a file) with no schemaLocation in
the header.
I found flags and properties, and it works but this way each time I have
to load a xsd file!
I thought that since I generate the code from xsd it wasn't necessary to
pass the xsd again. I saw that XSD generated a private function "parse"
that doesn't need xsd file but it is used only in one of the constructor
of the type (hello_type in the simple example).
What I need to do is:
generate code from xsd(OK)
parse an xml message(with no schema location) without loading the xsd
file.
Is there a way to do this with XSD?
Thank you in advanced
Debora